- Jan. 21 – BRANCH MEETING, – 2:00 p.m. – Speaker: Anita Nessin Topic: Overweight, Underweight, Perfect Weight Nanuet Library, Nanuet, NY
- Jan. 28 – CTAUN Conference at the United Nations – “Refugees: The 21st Century Challenge.” Registration is now open at www.ctaun.org.
- Feb. 25 – 18th Annual DIVERSITY BRUNCH, – 10:30 a.m. – St. Charles A.M.E. Zion Church, Sparkill, NY- See Jan. newsletter for details.
- Mar. 11- CONFERENCE,– Time to be announced –“WHAT’S REALLY COOL” , Finkelstein Library, Spring Valley, NY
- Mar. 25 – BRANCH MEETING, – Time to be announced, Topic: Celebration of Women’s History Month, Valley Cottage Library, Valley Cottage, NY
For further information about these events please email email@example.com.
Our Current Newsletter: january-2017
Photos of our Holiday Dinner/EOF fundraiser: click here
STEM Engineer Conference photos: click here
District V Conference: click here for Photos and Video
Who we are:
The Rockland County Branch of the American Association of University Women, Inc. celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2012. We were originally founded as the New City Branch, became county-wide in 1993, and are now one of the larger branches in New York State. Our members represent a diverse group of women leaders in the arts, education, business, health services and government. Visit our History page to see the retrospective of our first 50 years.
The Rockland County branch reflects the mission of the national American Association of University Women by advancing equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research. We support the national Educational Opportunities Fund which provides funds to advance education, research and self-development for women and the Legal Advocacy Fund which provides funds to support those seeking judicial redress for gender discrimination.