- September 9th – Fundraiser – The Odd Couple at The Elmwood Playhouse, Nyack, NY – 8:00 pm
- October 10th – Branch Meeting- Open House – New Member Welcome at Nyack Library, Nyack, NY – 6:00 pm
- October 21st or 28th – District V Conference – “Who’s Wearing the Hat?” -10:30 am, Greenburgh Library, Elmsford, NY Please join us- NO PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED – District V flyer
- October 29th – Candidates’ forum at The JCC, West Nyack, NY – 2:00 pm
- November 5th – Women’s Suffrage Centennial Celebration 12:00 pm, at Rockland County Courthouse, New City, NY
- November 15th – Branch Meeting –Women’s Suffrage NY Centennial Celebration, at Nanuet Library, Nanuet, NY – 7:00 pm
- December – Details to follow- Annual Holiday Party
- December 22nd-24th – Barnes & Noble Gift Wrap Fundraiser, Nanuet, NY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!
For further information about these events email: email@example.com
Interested in a book club? See our Rockland Readers or AAUW Branch Book Club page for further information.
Coming soon: AAUW Rockland T-Shirts to reflect both our fashion sense and solidarity.
Our Current Newsletter: October newsletter 2017
2017 Women of Achievement Annual Dinner Photos: Click Here
Who we are: The Rockland County Branch of the American Association of University Women, Inc. celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2012. We were originally founded as the New City Branch, became county-wide in 1993, and are now one of the larger branches in New York State. Our members represent a diverse group of women leaders in the arts, education, business, health services and government. Visit our History page to see the retrospective of our first 50 years.
Our Mission: The Rockland County branch reflects the mission of the national American Association of University Women by advancing equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research. We support the national Educational Opportunities Fund which provides funds to advance education, research and self-development for women and the Legal Advocacy Fund which provides funds to support those seeking judicial redress for gender discrimination.